Thursday, April 28, 2011

Brooke & Makenzie

These two little ones are getting not so little.  Brooke just turned 7 and Makenzie turns 5 in just a few days.  Where does the time go?  I constantly look at Makenzie aka "buggie" and wonder what I will do with her at school next year.  Her and I are like little companions.  She would rather spend time with me than pretty much anyone else.  We eat the same lunch, we both like watching Barefoot Contessa... a cooking show and then we buy the food and make the recipes.  She plays with Chloe 24/7 and they have their own little lingo and get each other.  But I know that things always change and that is the bummer sometimes!  Next year I don't think I'll have much time to think about it.... I'll have an 18mo. old and a newborn to keep me busy, but I know I will miss her like crazy just like I missed Brooke.  



2 comments:

Cindy Sage said...

Well congratulations Heidi! Montana is a great place for you! Miss YOu though!

Sarah said...

Wow I can't believe you are pregnant. congratulations! You are an awesome mom. Miss you tons