Saturday, March 27, 2010

Girls... Girls... Girls...


Brooke had informed me a few weeks ago that her name is now Brookley. Everyone calls her that at school and she had started signing all her school papers as Brookley. So, after about a month of all her papers coming home as Brookley, last week I was informed that she is no longer Brookley but she has now assumed the name "Rose". I am to call her Rose now... Don't ask me why...

Tonight the two girls came upstairs... ripped their shirts off and ran around saying "Look at me... Look at me..." and I thought... "Oh dear... please do not let this be a preview of things to come." Whoever says that boys are rowdy etc.... girls in numbers can out-rowdy boys any day of the week at our house. Spencer headed up to Canada with his Grandpa today and the first words out of his mouth were "Yes! finally some free time without my sisters." We all had a good laugh. So, needless to say Kyle is outnumbered here for a day or two.

Here is Brooke, or Brookley, or "Rose".... on her little perch above the kitchen sink where she tells me all about Kindergarten happenings and all about how Jake's grandma can split open an apple with her bear hands. I kinda like her on the perch...

3 comments:

Kim said...

I appreciate the laugh!!! I love her up on her little "perch"!! I think it is hilarious that she wants to be called "Rose". I haven't heard anything about all of her new names so this was pretty funny!!

Cindy Sage said...

Love it! She is so funny. Love the sitting ledge. Love that she sit there and talks to you : ) You are a great Mom! My two younger girls can get pretty roudy roo! BUt the boys usually win.

the Cardon Clan said...

I love your girls! They are hilarious and Chloe is a perfect addition. What a beautiful baby. It was so good talking to you! Can't wait to see you again.