Monday, March 22, 2010

Chloe Anne Jackson - February 24





She's here! I know it has been almost a month, but we have been busy changing blow out diapers and learning how to manage getting up in the night again.

They induced me finally on the 24th. Everything went really well and we couldn't be happier to have another girl in the family.

My house is a mess.... frozen casseroles have become a staple around here, but I just can't stop holding her. I know I am making some cardinal mistakes when it comes to a new baby... ya know teaching them to go to sleep on their own and soothe themselves, but I can't help it. She smells too good, her hands wrap around my fingers and well I just can't help it. I sit in the rocking chair and watch her sleep. So, for now, the laundry is piling up and time is standing still a bit. I might not even know what day it is....






14 comments:

Kassiah said...

So happy for you! Wish I was there to get my baby fix and hold her! It is good that you are letting the house stuff sit still for now, enjoy the newborn stage because we all know they don't stay like that for long! Take care, and she is adorable!

Kathy Habel said...

She's adorable. Glad you are enjoying her!

brianhabel said...

Take your time and throw out the planner Heidi- we love you guys!

just me (Angie) said...

She is beautiful! I love the name and good for you let the house go their is only so much time you get to spend with them.

Emily said...

Congrats Heidi! She is darling!!

Cindy Sage said...

So sweet. Enjoy her now, she was a long time in coming :) They grow up soo fast. Chritain just turned 16! Wish I was there to help with the house work... Miss ya!

Sarah said...

Seriously she is so sweet, don;t feel bad about a dirty house, just hold and love the baby because time goes to fast, mine is already 7 months old and I miss is newborn-ness. :)

the Cardon Clan said...

Very beautiful Heidi. We can't get enough of more Jacksons. We love you guys and miss you.

Shanna said...

Okay, she is a doll. Take the time to enjoy her she only stays little for such a short time. Call me when you come to visit.
Love ya lots. Shanna

Kyle and Heidi said...

shanna... what is your blog address? I can't find it. I will definitely come and see you! It has been way to long. Love Ya Heidi

Byron and Jana said...

Congrats Kyle and Heidi! She is beautiful!!

Michelle & Steve said...

She is so beautiful! I'm glad someone else's house is a mess during the newborn time... :) Congratulations and best wishes!

RydynHigh said...

She is a dolly Heidi! Take all the time you want to hold her and love her and enjoy her! All the best!

Ashley H. said...

Congrats Heidi! She really is beautiful! I'm glad you guys are having so much fun there. We miss you guys and your amazing stories :).