Sunday, January 10, 2010

Winter in Montana

I'm sitting here at my computer ready to pop.... only a month left.... that sure seems like a long time. I'm not looking forward to the sleep deprivation but I am so looking forward to holding a new baby and smelling her all day long. Anyway, here are some photos of our Christmas and Spencer's birthday. We did not go anywhere this year, but had such a great time as a family.


Spencer did awesome at his first piano recital. He was not nervous at all.... he knew all his songs and breezed right through them.


There was a lot of sledding together.....


The kids finally learned how to ski this year. They all loved it! There is a little ski resort 25mi. from our house, so their dad has enjoyed taking them up.



Spencer had a great birthday.... they spent the day skiing and then home for his favorite dinner, cake and ice cream! He is getting baptized this next Saturday. Can't believe 8yrs has gone by.








7 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

How fun they have learned to ski!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Spencer!!! That is sooo cool Kyle took them up and taught them to ski. We have been toying with the idea of teaching our kids as well. Funny how times flies!! Anyhow...we are so glad you guys moved here!! We're excited to come to Spencer's Baptism on Saturday, what a special day for him!!

Montana Wilkins said...

I love the smell of newborn babies hair too! There's nothing like it. How exciting for that sweet new girl to come into your home.
And wow with Spencer playing the piano! Having only taken lessons for 6 months myself, I am always impressed with little kids learning such a wonderful talent.

Anonymous said...

Hi, my cousin Vanessa told me you were living in Billings? My husband got a job offer for us to live in Billings or Bozeman. But we don't know a single person who lives there, so I was wondering if you could e-mail me and then I could ask you some questions? I'd really appreciate it! Apommerville@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Amber Pommerville

Cindy Sage said...

So fun...post some pictures of your new house. I would love to see it...

RydynHigh said...

Hey Heidi! So fun following your updates! Maybe now that you are closer to the Canadian border we will get a chance to see you! We need a Mtn. View girl get together :) Take care! Paddy

Claire said...

Your kids are getting so big! How fun that they learned to ski. Hope this last month goes by quickly for you.