Thursday, January 21, 2010

Spencer's Baptism

Last weekend Spencer was baptized... We had cousins, grandparents, and aunts and uncles here. It was great! On top of that my 5mo. search for the perfect dog ended in us adopting a 3yr old yorkie that is the best dog I have ever known. This dog is potty trained and obedient. My kids are happy campers! and I am actually liking this dog. He is hardly any work at all and lets the kids haul him around everywhere. Anyway, here are some pictures of last weekend
and our newest addition.



It was really cute when he came up from under the water he had the most excited look on his face and he said "Awesome".


Spencer and Kyle right afterwards. The day after was Sunday and we were sitting in sacrament meeting and he whispered in my ear...."I can't believe I'm finally a member of the church. I can't believe I really have the gift of the Holy Ghost."


This is our new dog Pepper.

10 comments:

Cindy Sage said...

Congratulations Spencer! Wish I could have been there! Love the new dog! Sooo cute!

Montana Wilkins said...

I love what Spencer said to you in sacrament meeting! What a darling, mature thing to say. We should all feel that way!
Congrats on the cute dog too. My kids will be jealous! :o)

Kathy Habel said...

Hard to believe our boys are so big!

Kim said...

I thought it was hilarious when he said "Awesome". What a good boy you have raised!! You should be so proud of him!! As far as Pepper....I have said it a million times already...he is such a good dog!! You really scored with him!!

Sarah said...

That is so exciting, Congrats to Spencer. Time goes by way to fast.

Kassiah said...

Love the blog! Sebs loved going to Spencers baptism! It is crazy that they are getting old enough for that! You new doggie is adorable too!

Byron and Jana said...

Wow! Our kids really are growing up! Benson's baptism is right around the corner too. That skiing looks fun and what a cute little dog! That would be so fun but I just haven't brought myself to really think serious about getting a dog yet. Maybe sometime... All the best with your new one on the way!

the Cardon Clan said...

Congrats Spencer! What a special day. I wish we could have been there. I just love Spencer. He is such a special boy.

Melia said...

So awesome Heidi. I can't believe he is already 8. Wow how the time flies.

Michelle & Steve said...

Wow! That is amazing that Spencer is 8 and baptized! I agree with his comment - I can't believe it either! Also, your dog looks like lots of fun.

I'm posting this Feb. 15th, so I'm hoping that you've had the baby. I'll have to check back soon for updates on that. Miss you guys!