Sunday, November 1, 2009

Church....

Kyle so thoughtfully said he would change the clocks back last night. He has meetings early at the church....so I went to bed and woke up at 8 o'clock.... got the kiddos dressed in a mad dash, ran myself a bath and then decided that we were too late and I was going to have to chuck my hair in a ponytail and save the bath for later. We arrive at church already 10 minutes late, or so I thought.... we were 50 minutes early. Turns out Kyle set his alarm clock back, but didn't bother to do the family room clock. Oh well.... at least we weren't late right!

I learned the saying that your kids will be better if you are on time is totally FALSE! Don't believe it... they were little monsters the whole time and then right during sacrament Makenzie lets out a huge belch which got the attention of most of the congregation. It was fabulous!

So glad to be home for the afternoon!

:)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I agree getting there early only means they will be good before the meeting starts, after the the prayer watch out!

Cindy Sage said...

Thanks for the good laugh, I needed that. I wouldn't laugh, but it helps to realize that others children do the same crazy things that mine do : )