Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Little Sweetpeas....

Last night was game night.... we played games with our kids and did puzzles. My kids love puzzles and Jenga. Spencer and I played battleship and I barely beat him. Then it was off to bed for them and for me... time to lay on the couch and reduce my leg size... I can always lose a few inches just by laying there for an hour or so... :) Too bad after the baby, losing the inches isn't quite this easy...

Brooke and Makenzie share a room now.... which is ever so cute! I love their twin beds and all the cute little things in there that make it girly. It was finally time for me to go to bed and I snuck in to check on my little sweetpeas... you know just to make sure they are breathing and all... I stopped for a minute to see my two little girls with messed up hair sound asleep on their pillows and was grateful for the miracle of children... I covered them over (because they are wild sleepers you know) and could have watched them for an hour or so, but it was on to my little boys room.... and he is getting ever so grown up and tall... he had about 5 stuffed animals of varying sizes all tucked in with him and was sleeping in the "edge of the bed" position he always sleeps in. It was then that I noticed how tall he is getting.... he won't be shorter than his Mom for too much longer.

How quick this time goes by. How precious this time is that I can never get back! I hope today you kiss your sweetpeas.... because they are ever so cute...

Here are my 3 sweetpeas.... aren't I so lucky!

PS... Living in Montana is awesome.... you should try it some time....

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It's the little moments in life that get us through, I love seeing my children that way too. We miss you guys tons and I am glad you are doing good.
p.s. wheres the pregnant pictures. :)

Shanna said...

I am so excited for you!! I hope all goes well with this pregancy.. Seems like you are enjoying things in Montana.. I hope all is well.. Love ya,
Shanna

Kim said...

Thanks for the reminder!! Sometimes we forget to appreciate the here and now. We are sooo happy to have you guys here.