Sunday, June 26, 2011

First there was Spencer and then there was 4 little ladies all in a row....

I know it's late, but here are all five of my precious loves on Easter.  We are having another girl if you can believe it.  Spencer was a little dismayed, but he got over it and honestly I'm excited to have all these girls.  I had 5 brothers growing up and only 1 sister so it is a "girls just want to have fun" adventure around here.  Now I'm looking for a name for this little girl.  Any ideas????

2 comments:

Cindy Sage said...

Well you asked so...Sadie, Sage, Azure, Adaline, of course I still like Brylee and her middle name should be Mae. Because I call our Brylee, Bry Mae for short, even though her middle name is not mae. : ) and everyone loves Emerson's name...which there are several girls that have that name too. Hum maybe to should say it with your last name...lol!

Kathy Habel said...

How fun to be having another girl. I was the only girl with 3 younger brother so opposite of what Spencer has. Congrats!