Thursday, November 11, 2010

Rodeo

This was taken a few months ago.... we went camping and to a rodeo in Lincoln, MT. It was a great time. I got no sleep with the baby but the kids thought it was the greatest thing ever. This picture makes me laugh because Brooke is the life of the party as usual.... Spencer is laughing at Brooke..... Makenzie has been bugged in some way by Brooke... total depiction of the usual. It is great... Rodeo is the right word for what it is like around here sometimes. We had such a great summer and fall this year. I think it is too late to back post on it all so since I am back on the blog wagon I think I'll start right here in the present.






4 comments:

Cindy Sage said...

Love that photo! Hope you are all doing well. Miss you! ((HUGS))

just me (Angie) said...

your kids are so big, i miss you guys so much and we still want to see you around christmas we will be there dec 13 - jan 7 we need to meet or we will take a road trip to you.

Jared and Taralie said...

Hey there! I'm glad you are blogging again. I have missed seeing what you guys are up to.

Kathy Habel said...

Where does the time go! They are growing up so fast.